Enjoying a home in the heart of the Mediterranean sea
The Mediterranean Coast of Spain, boasting 8.000 km, attracts millions of local and international tourists every year eager to enjoy their vacations to the fullest. The townships and cities along the Mediterranean Sea possess numerous advantages that very few places in the world can boast of.
One of the most visited areas along the Mediterranean Sea is the Costa del Sol. Located between Malaga and Gibraltar, Costa del Sol’s climate, gastronomy, sandy beaches and luxurious surroundings mainly explains its popularity.
The Costa del Sol is synonymous of well-being and high quality of life. Henceforth, it is not surprising that thousands of people choose the coast of Malaga to spend their vacation and even to establish their main residence. One of the utmost housing opportunities on the Costa del Sol is our exclusive development: Darya Estepona which is located directly on the Estepona beachfront and right next to the urban city center.
Michelin Star Restaurants in Costa del Sol
The Costa del Sol is known as the gastronomic capital of Andalusia and the province of Malaga has several Michelin Star restaurants to prove it: El Lago by Dani García, José Carlos García, Diego del Río; Skina by Marcos Granda and Jaume Puigdengolas; Kabuki Raw inside the Finca Cortesín in Casares; Sollo, in Fuengirola; and Messina, in Marbella. In 2019, the Bardal Restaurant in Ronda obtained this gastronomic award in 2019. Hence, chef Benito Gómez added one more star to Malaga’s impressive skyline.
Best beaches in Costa del Sol
The warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea and the 325 days of sunshine on Costa del Sol mean that the beaches of the extensive coastline between Nerja and Manilva are in the best in the world.
- Playa de Maro in Nerja: A beautiful rocky coved cliff located in the municipality of Nerja that bewitches everyone who visits it.
- Playa de Artola – Cabopino in Marbella: This beach is known for the quality of its sand and also for practising nudism. Definitely, a beach where you can feel completely free!
- Playa de Carvajal in Fuengirola: An ideal beach to enjoy with your family as the waters are shallow and you can enter the sea for meters and meters completely safely.
- Playa Rada in Estepona: One of the great advantages of Rada beach is that it is very close to the city centre, right next to our residential complex Darya Estepona.
- Torre del Mar: This beach won the Blue Flag award due to the quality of its waters and cleanliness of its surroundings.
- El Faro, Marbella: Located in the heart of Marbella, this beach was also awarded a Blue Flag for its immaculate condition.
- El Padrón, Estepona: Located just 2 kilometres away from the city centre, this beach is one of the most popular in the area. Numerous restaurants and boutiques are within your reach just a few meters from the sea.
- Venús Bajadilla, Marbella: On this beach, you can also find a wide range of services that make this urban beach one of the most enjoyable in the city.
- Playa de El Faro, Mijas: Freshwaters and a panoramic view of the Costa del Sol makes it an ideal place for relaxation where you can disconnect from the world.
- Playa Real de Zaragoza, Marbella: One of the best beaches on the Costa del Sol for the quality of its sand, for its services and, above all, because of the tranquillity it offers. As it is located about 13 km from the city centre, this beach guarantees that, even in the middle of summer, you will enjoy a quiet day next to the sea.
Living in Costa del Sol
If you want to enjoy plentiful Michelin-starred restaurants, incredible beaches, a wonderful climate and a wide range of entertainment, the Costa del Sol is ideal for you. At Darya Homes, we have a unique residential development that will fulfil all your dreams: Darya Estepona. Our project includes 36 residences offering you direct seafront view all year long.
Our newly built residences include large terraces to enjoy unbeatable views of the sea. Common areas offer all our residences access to a Garden, Jacuzzi, Gym, Pool and Children’s Area. Extreme care has gone into every detail of the building and of each residences. This project has been designed to become an icon of contemporary architecture within the Costa del Sol.
Darya Estepona is one of the greatest modern projects in the Mediterranean Coast, which will allow you to enjoy the high-quality lifestyle offered yearlong on the Costa del Sol.