What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they save is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. This website uses the following cookies that are detailed below:
Login: The cookies to login allow you to enter and exit your Dazia Capital Real Estate, S.L. and Darya Homes.
Personalization: Cookies help me remember what people or websites you have interacted with, so I can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing www.daryahomes.com/daziacapital.com for example, when you use the content sharing button of daryahomes.com/daziacapital.com on some social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookies policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- Linkedin cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
- YouTube cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
DoubleClick uses cookie IDs to keep track of which ads have been shown in certain browsers. At the time of publishing an ad in a browser, you can use the cookie ID of that browser to check which ads have already been shown in that particular browser. This is how you avoid showing ads that the user has already seen. Similarly, cookie IDs allow DoubleClick to record conversions related to ad requests, such as when a user sees a DoubleClick ad and, later, uses the same browser to visit the advertiser’s website and make a purchase .
As an Internet user, at any time you can proceed to delete the information related to your browsing habits, and the related profile that has generated the referred habits, accessing directly and free of charge at: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=en. If a user disables this function, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID in the user's browser is overwritten with the “OPT_OUT” phase. Because a unique cookie ID no longer exists, the disabled cookie cannot be associated with a specific browser.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only eliminate, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific provider.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the associated www.daryahomes.com in question and proceed to its removal.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose those cookies you wish to allow.